Basket Total is: View / Checkout
Tel (+44) (0)28 8676 5965
Frazer Warnock Bagpipes is committed to protecting your privacy. Frazer Warnock Bagpipes uses the information it collects about you to process orders and to provide a more personalised shopping experience.
Frazer Warnock Bagpipes may also use it to tell you about changes in its services or about special offers that Frazer Warnock Bagpipes considers you will find valuable. Frazer Warnock Bagpipes does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, Frazer Warnock Bagpipes follows strict security procedures in the processing, and disclosure of information which you have given.
Using your personal information
We do not hold or store personal information on our Computers and expressly forbid any customer information to be disclosed to third parties.
We will share information with PayPal only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our website and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments.
Copyright and Trade Marks
All designs, text, graphics, arrangements displayed on this website, underlying source code, software and all other materials on this website are owned by or licensed to Frazer Warnock Bagpipes or their content and technology providers. ALL RIGHTS IN THE SAME ARE RESERVED. Any modification, distribution or republication of this website is strictly prohibited without prior written consent from Frazer Warnock Bagpipes.
To the fullest extent permitted at law, Frazer Warnock Bagpipes is providing this website and its contents on an "as is" basis and makes (and expressly disclaims all, except fraudulent) representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website or its contents. Frazer Warnock Bagpipes does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this website is accurate, complete or current.
Failure by Frazer Warnock Bagpipes to enforce any of these terms will not affect its rights to enforce any of these terms at any time in the future. If at any time any of these terms or part of a term are/is found to be invalid or unlawful by any court then such term or part term shall be deemed severed from these terms and the remaining terms shall be deemed valid and subsisting. These terms are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you. Frazer Warnock Bagpipes advises you to print and keep safe a copy of these terms.
We reserve the right to refuse to supply any individual or company.
Shipping And Handling
Because of the great number of countries we supply to, it is difficult to tabulate a formal and strictly correct pricing for shipping costs. In all instances we endeavour to ship goods to you in the most efficient, safe and cost effective way possible. If you feel the shipping costs attributed to your order appears incorrect, please contact us and we will do all possible to consider the pricing for you.
Most stock items are despatched within 2 working days. For Custom made items or similar orders, a confirmation will be sent to you advising of an expected despatch date.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you.
Credit Card Security
When the order is placed via our website, credit card numbers are processed securely by the PayPal Gatway. They are not held in clear text on our web site.
We guarantee your satisfaction. All new products are guaranteed for a period of 12 months from purchase date.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
This website is owned and operated by Frazer Warnock under the registered name: Cady Limited.
Company Registration Details
Registered Office Address:
133 Dungannon Road
Registered in Northern Ireland
Company Registration Number:
Tel. (+44) 028 8676 5965
Making A Purchase
Payments using the Worldpay Payment Gateway are accepted from the following card types:
Please read these terms carefully as they are the terms under which the customer ("you") agrees to use this website and/or purchase the products ("the products") from Frazer Warnock Bagpipes. No other terms or representations shall form part of these terms unless agreed in writing between and you Frazer Warnock Bagpipes. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
Ordering at Frazer Warnock Bagpipes is fast and secure. To place your order follow the steps indicated on-line.
When ordering on line, the full value of your order will be debited. If you wish us to take a reduced amount we require notification when you place your order.
The appearance of the products on this website is an invitation to you to make an offer for their purchase by placing an order with Frazer Warnock Bagpipes. Frazer Warnock Bagpipes has the right to refuse orders and no contract will subsist between you and Frazer Warnock Bagpipes unless and until Frazer Warnock Bagpipes accepts your order. That acceptance will be deemed complete and effectively communicated to you at the time Frazer Warnock Bagpipes sends an e-mail to you (whether or not you receive that e-mail).
The products are subject to availability. If Frazer Warnock Bagpipes does not supply the products to you for any reason, Frazer Warnock Bagpipes will not charge you for these products and will refund any money already paid for the products. However, Frazer Warnock Bagpipes will not be responsible for compensating you for any other losses which you may suffer if Frazer Warnock Bagpipes does not supply the products, unless this is a direct result of our negligence.
Despite the fact that any contract relating to orders placed through this website is concluded over the Internet, we each agree that it has been concluded in the United Kingdom in writing. Any such contract will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with UK law and we each irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Relevant Courts. All carriage prices shown are for UK mainland delivery only. Carriage charges for overseas, including UK off shore locations, will be calculated and added upon receipt of order, charges depend on weight, size of parcel and delivery location.
The ordered products will be dispatched by Frazer Warnock Bagpipes to you within 7 working days of the date you place your order although, because delay is sometimes outside of Frazer Warnock Bagpipes control, time of delivery shall not be of the essence. Frazer Warnock Bagpipes will do all that it can reasonably can to meet the date given for delivery. However, we cannot be held responsible for delays that are beyond our control. In this case, we will contact you and agree an alternative date.
As such Frazer Warnock Bagpipes shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay in the delivery of the products, unless this is a direct result of our negligence. Because many of our products are made to order, delays in shipping beyond an estimated date may occur. We will endeavor to advise you if this period is deemed to be excessive nad give you the opportunity to cancel your order and receive a full refund of all monies paid.
The prices for the products are as indicated on the website and these prices include applicable sales tax and duty. The cost of any order must be paid by you up-front by a credit or debit card acceptable to Frazer Warnock Bagpipes via the payment gateway.
Your Right to Cancel & Returns
Due to circumstances beyond our control, prices may have to be altered up or down. We will contact you in this event and advise you of any changes and ask you to confirm the order is acceptable to you. If for this, or any other reason a product is not acceptable, Frazer Warnock Bagpipes must be notified in writing within 7 working days, and the product may be returned for a full refund to your credit/debit card account. We require the product to be returned within 7 working days or as soon as is practicable on your cancellation and, your advice as to actual shipping time. The returned goods must be be in new condition, with all accessories as well as original packaging; in other words, exactly as supplied to you by Frazer Warnock Bagpipes. All cancellations, from either distance selling or verbal/written orders, must be made in writing. No cancellation will be accepted by a verbal communication only. This does not affect your statutory rights. Frazer Warnock Bagpipes will not be held liable for the cost of returning any item(s) nor for the loss in transit of any returned item(s). Frazer Warnock Bagpipes reserve the right to charge a 15% restocking fee for any goods returned outside of the 7 day working period.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Frazer Warnock Bagpipes accept orders and supply goods subject to the following conditions:-
1. All goods ordered will be subject to availability of the goods ordered.
2. Particularly with regard to imported goods all quoted prices are based on prices Frazer Warnock Bagpipes have to pay overseas suppliers. Sale prices may increase if currency changes are extreme. This will result in either a price increase or price decrease if the currency change is favourable. We will notify any customer whose order is affected by any currency changes. If any customer wishes to cancel after a price change notification, no penealty will result. In most cases prices are firm for many months.
3. Frazer Warnock Bagpipes reserve the right to charge any additional costs due to inaccurate ordering of products or incorrect delivery addresses given by customers.
4. All goods are to be paid for prior to them being despatched or collected.
5. If an item is ordered incorrectly by the customer, Frazer Warnock Bagpipes may accept it back for credit subject to the following conditions:- The item is a standard stock item and available from our current price list. Frazer Warnock Bagpipes is notified of the error within 5 calendar days of its receipt by the customer. The item to be credited must be undamaged and must be complete with original packing. A credit note may be issued but a restocking charge of 15% of the original purchase price will be charged. Delivery charges will be refunded by Frazer Warnock Bagpipes if the contract is cancelled within the 7 working days period, outside this period, delivery charges will not be refunded and all return costs must be borne by the consumer. Any goods which arrive back damaged in transit will not be credited; it is the responsibility of the customer to insure the goods when returning toFrazer Warnock Bagpipes.
6. Any goods to be returned for faults which are to be repaired under warranty or any goods which arrived damaged must have previously been agreed by Frazer Warnock Bagpipes prior to the goods being despatched by the customer to Frazer Warnock Bagpipes. No returned goods will be accepted without prior agreement.
7. All Frazer Warnock Bagpipes products carry a one year guarantee against faulty materials or workmanship unless otherwise stated in any literature. Any product if found or thought to be faulty, must be returned to us and received within the 12 month warranty period to be considered for repair or replacement at the cost of Frazer Warnock Bagpipes.
8. Any defects or shortages must be reported as soon as possible having had reasonable time to examine the received goods.
9. Frazer Warnock Bagpipes adopt a policy to continually improve products, methods and materials, we reserve the right to change specifications from time to time, we will not make any significant variations without your agreement.